Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You Win, Twitter.

Okay, fine, my Web 678.0 adept friends. Fine. I will follow the great Oprah and join Twitter.
 
I can now be found at https://twitter.com/MurdockEditing.
 
What will I do with it? I have no idea. For right now, I'm thinking once-a-day inspirational/advice posts for my writers/readers.
 
So here's the deal for now - you follow me, I'll follow you. So please go to https://twitter.com/MurdockEditing. Be my friend. Or Twit. Or whatever we're all called in Twitterland.
 
And if you have any advice on getting started with Twitter, please leave them in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you today on Twitter! I tell ya, I get more traffic to my blog from Twitter than any other source. I couldn't have been more surprised! Even better than that, I've met some great people.

    Now all you have to do is put your blog or website link into your profile, get yourself an avatar, and start Tweeting!

    Nice to meet you!

    Nixy

    ReplyDelete